29 April 2011

Map licensing

This is now my attribution requirement for all my previous maps, that contain the creative commons 3.0 attribution share alike license

Attribution

================================================================
attribution was not specified before, but now thanks, to a situation, I am adding some.
my name must appear in the map title which is the -public setting, and any place where any adapter's name occurs in conjuction with the name, same or altered, of this map file. It must be clearly stated so that there would be no misunderstanding who the original author, I,Tanx, is. In order that in no way shape or form anyone, could precieve that someone else made this map.

Here's an example of a violation: "World of Pain* made by player3**" when It was clearly my map, easily recognizable

No confusion such as this can occur.

* server name has changed to protect the identity of the person who ran the server.
** player name has been changed to protect the identity of the offending persons involved

No comments:

Post a Comment