18 June 2013

Been awhile

its been awhile since I posted here. I thought about not posting at all honestly. Lets just take a brief overview for now.
Right now I'm in college at a local community college. I'm planning on being a game developer. In one of my classes I'm learning Python.
I also haven't gone outside much since last year. also no more discus are left. I went to grandmas a few days ago with dad to help her a bit, I brought all 2 of my mantises. I accidently left them in the car when we stayed overnight at my uncle's the next day (first day stayed at grandmas, but the car was in the garage there). Anyways... lets just say they got crispified. Yesterday I searched where I had released the other mantises, and I found 4, I kept 3 of them.

if you see the post below, you can tell its a type of translation. The biggest problem was if I took even a short phrase like the cat runs and translated it all the way through it would just take too long to do. The cat runs could take 10 minutes. Much too long to really converse with.

So far I've made a program that can do the first level with ease. Next step would be to do it all the way. Still trying grasp modules calling and receiving variables though. I kinda get it and such, but not even close to the level I would like to. But this is one thing you wouldn't catch me doing before: practicing my classwork unecessarly outside of class ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment